Background

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I am grateful for a happy family

Jonathan and I are so lucky to have the two best families in the world! I felt especially blessed because all of the Patterson family was able to be together for Thanksgiving this year. (It's really hard to get all 16 of us together.) We spent lots of time with my family and not as much with the Nelson's because Jonathan and I were sick, but soon all of the Nelson's except us will be living together so we will have plenty of time to spend with them! YAY! The best part about our families is that we are all stuck with each other forever! We are all sealed to each other and if we are all worthy, we get to spend eternity together. That is the biggest blessing I have in my life!

The growing Patterson family!

The fighting to stay alive Nelson family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...