Background

Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm still grateful.

So, even though November is over, I am still feeling very grateful. I am grateful that Jonathan and I are healthy. I am grateful we've been able to help get Jonathan's parent's garage ready for the two rooms that will soon be built for his brothers. I am grateful for the love and support of both of our families as we've been discussing different options for our future. I am grateful that we have nieces and nephews to play with and love. I'm also grateful for them because when Jonathan and I do have kids, we will have lots of clothes from their cousins. I am grateful that Jonathan takes care of me when I'm sick. It helps make life easier for me. I am grateful for all of the time that we spend with each other. I am grateful for the Christmas season. I am so grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ. I am grateful for his love for each and everyone of us. I am grateful for that knowledge and the peace it brings me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...