Background

Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Last Sunday

Today was my last day with my wonderful Sunday School class. It makes me quite sad. I love my kids. They are so funny and even though they usually drive me crazy, I just can't help but love them. This past year we were studying the Presidents of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It's been such a wonderful opportunity for me to study more about these amazing men. My testimony has certainly grown this past year and I know that each one of those men were called to serve at the right time. This past week I realized that my grandma Machen has been alive to see 10 Presidents. That's more than half of them! I am so grateful for the example of these men. They are each remarkable and I look forward to continuing to study them.

These are my amazing kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...