Background

Monday, November 14, 2011

I am feeling grateful.

Okay, so I am so grateful for the state of California. Ironic because it's usually driving me crazy with the horrible politics and all the one million regulations that are trying to interfere with everyday life. So, I married a super smart man. He has been using a Board of Governer's grant to help pay for his college education. When I signed up for my classes he told me about it and so yesterday we went to the financial aid office and took care of the paperwork. Not only are they paying for spring semester, but I'm going to be getting a check for this fall semester as well! Thank you California for making higher education possible for people that couldn't afford it otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...