Background

Thursday, November 3, 2011

My third day of gratitude

Today I am so grateful for Institute. (If you want to know more click here.) It is such a wonderful place that I can learn more about the gospel and have my own insights on what I need to be doing. It also has some wonderful memories with friends. It's also where Jonathan proposed. (Was that really a year ago?)

Todays class was in the Old Testament. (I LOVE the Old Testament!) We were talking about how sometimes we, like the children of Israel, take the long route. It didn't need to take them 40 years to get to the promised land, but it did because of the choices they made. It got me thinking about my life and when I've taken an extra long route. There is one that comes to mind for me especially. I am grateful for that experience. It has made me aware of all the blessings I put on hold for myself. It is also helping me to trust in the Lord's timing. There are things that I want right now, but I know that things will work out better if I relax and have faith.





I am so grateful for the blessings that come from attending Institute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...