Background

Friday, November 25, 2011

I am grateful for the internet.

Think back to when you didn't have the internet. Yes, we did somehow live without it, but it has helped make things easier to do. Think about it. My oldest brother went on a mission for our church before they allowed the use of email, so we were forced to write letters to Brazil. If I remember correctly, it would take over a week for a letter to even reach him. It was nearly impossible to have a real conversation with him. Then just a few years later, when my other brother served his mission he was allowed to email us once a week. It was amazing to have him answer our questions so quickly. It was amazing! It is so helpful with school and just everyday life. I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...