Background

Monday, November 7, 2011

Am I Really Grateful for That?!

I hope I have your attention with the title. This really is a peculiar thing to be grateful for. Tonight Jonathan and I were finally catching up on all of our dirty dishes. That reminded me of something that opened my eyes. I found a poem a few weeks ago and realized that I had the wrong attitude about them. Dirty dishes are usually just seen as a chore and a bother, but what do they really show? They show that the people in the home are well fed and very blessed. There are so many people that don't have as nearly as much as we do and we should be greatful for all that we've been given. That includes dirty dishes!

This is the poem that inspired me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...