Background

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Grateful Heart

Trials are an interesting part of life. Everyone has them, but they vary: some are physical, some are emotional, some are obvious, some are unseen to the people around us. One of my favorite blogs is the nienie dialogues. This woman and her husband were in a terrible plane crash which left them both burned. She had much more severe burns and doctors didn't think she would survive. I started reading her blog before she was able to come home from the hospital. I remember how badly she wanted to be home with her children and when she finally made it home all the struggles she had doing everyday tasks. This woman has been an inspiration to me. She has overcome so many challenges and still faces more, but she knows that our Heavenly Father is mindful of her and has a plan for her. I know that our Heavenly Father knows us and loves us. He only wants the best for His children and He will help us through the hard times in our lives as long as we turn to Him. I am so grateful for this knowledge and I look forward to finding out what He wants me to learn from my current set of challenges.




So as I was trying to come up with a title for this post, I decided since it's November I should do a daily post for something I am grateful for, plus posts about what fun things have been going on in our lives. I'll try to be good and actually do it. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...