Background

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Yes, I am grateful for this!

I am grateful for my crazy nephews. I have a herd of nephews and they are all so different, and yet so simlilar. My oldest brother has been in town this weekend to introduce their adorable little girl to the family. (She is the first little girl in our family since me!) I've been trying to spend as much time as possible with the kids because I just don't seen them enough anymore. It is so wonderful to be able to play with them and watch them interact with eachother. It makes me wonder what my kids will be like and how they will fit in with this crazy bunch. I am so grateful for my great, big family!

Tyler is such a sweet brother!
Grandpa and the big boys camping in the living room.
PS Only 11 days until this kid and his parents fly in from Idaho!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...