Background

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am grateful for temple Tuesday.

I am grateful that every Tuesday Jonathan and I go to the temple. It is such a wonderful place to go to and serve the Lord. I love the temple. It is a very sacred place. Every time I'm there, I feel like I'm home. It helps to give me some much needed perspective on my life. I have the tendency to stress myself out, but almost as soon as I step on the grounds of the temple it feels like my worries and stress just melt away. My mind is so much more clear when I am there. I know that the temple truly is the house of the Lord. I am so grateful that we live so close to the temple and have decided to make our attendance a priority. It has given our marriage even more strength. I know that we can face any challenge so long as we continue to strive to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.


I attached this video because I feel like it will help show why I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day Saints. There is a strength that comes from living the gospel of Jesus Christ that will help you through times of trial. I know this is true. I have seen it in my life and the lives of so many around me. If you want to know know more about my beliefs, click here. You won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...