Background

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I am grateful for a guy.

This isn't just any guy and no it isn't Jonathan either. I've been lucky enough to know him my whole life. He has been a great example to me and even though at times he drives me crazy, I can't help but love him. I'm talking about my brother Chris.

I've had the opportunity to watch him over many years and see the kind of man he has become and I'm telling you, he's amazing. (It also helps that he has an amazing wife!) Chris was always loving, but I think it grew even more while he has serving a two year mission for our church. I saw him grow so much during those years that I could not wait for him to come home. As soon as he came home, he was on a new mission, finding his wonderful wife. It didn't take him too long to find her and we all love her so much. Once Chris found Annie, he became a complete person. I don't really know how to describe it, but he went from being a crazy, all over the place guy to a well grounded man. It was an amazing transformation to see. He's still the same, funny brother but he draws some extra strength from Annie. He is a great father and thoughtful husband. I am almost always making a countdown to the next time I get to see him. I love spending time with him and doing just about anything with him. It seems like when Chris comes around we play more games and watch more sports. I think it's so funny that he calls Jonathan Mr. BJ Nelson. I am so lucky to have a big brother like Chris. I can talk to him about anything and he'll listen. He is a wonderful example to me and I can't wait to see him next week!

Isn't he such a cute dad!



Chris is still telling me what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...