Background

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Interests

I am so grateful to be married to a man that shares so many interests with me. It is so much fun that we already enjoy so many of the same things. Though we do share some of the things we love that the other hasn't yet experienced as well.

I am still so grateful that Jonathan enjoys science as much as I do.

I am grateful that we both love going shooting.

Earlier this year, I took Jonathan to see the Sacramento Ballet's Midsummer's Night Dream. I am so glad that he truly enjoyed it. I can't wait to share the Nutcracker with him!

I am so grateful that he loves all of our crazy nieces and nephews as much as I do. When we were dating, all five of our nephews were already around. Without me telling him he knew that they were important to me and he worked to show them that he was genuinely interested in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...