Background

Monday, November 25, 2013

Done

I am grateful that I am finished with Sierra. I started out this semester thinking I had one more class to take and then I would finish my Associates degree, but I was already done. During the second week of school, I was having severe pregnancy symptoms and couldn't go to class. By the end of the week, I realized I wasn't going to be able to continue so I met with a counselor to figure out some other options for me. She didn't have any answers to that question, but she did tell me that I had already finished two degrees. I was stunned! In December, I will be receiving my degrees in Natural Science and Physics. It has been really wonderful to be working full time and not have to worry about school.

This is Jonathan's degree.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...