Background

Friday, November 1, 2013

A Thankful Month

After my last post, I was thinking that I should start blogging more regularly again. Then I remembered that the next month is November! This will be my third year of daily gratitude posts! I'm probably going to have some similar ones (it's hard not to) but this year I think I have a few new things to add to my list.

Today I am grateful for a seemingly simple thing. I am grateful that I slept through the night without ear plugs. Jonathan is a loud snorer and that has made it very difficult for me to sleep. Ear plugs helped but not all of the time. I remember being really tired and hearing Jonathan start to snore and think that I should grab my ear plugs. I woke up this morning without any ear plugs! It was amazing! I hope that this is the new normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...