Background

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Plans

I am grateful that we can make plans for the future. I was reading some of my older posts that make vague references to our plans. Each time I was so excited and couldn't wait for it to happen. Each one of those plans fell apart. This post from two years ago is referring to an opportunity for us to manage apartments in Davis and Jonathan looking at joining the Navy to help him finish his educational goals. Neither thing happened. This post from last year is about us moving to Oregon so Jonathan could get a second Bachelors degree in Computer Science after finishing his first degree online through BYU.

It's been hard seeing our plans fall apart each time, but they brought us closer to where we are today. As of today, we are without a solid plan. Instead of investing all of our plans on one school, we are working on applying to a list of schools. After that, we wait to hear back from them and then we make a new plan. I don't know what the future will be for us, but I know that everything will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...