Background

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Church

I am grateful for church. I am grateful that I live in a country that offers me the freedom of choosing how I want to worship. That's not the case in so many parts of the world. 

Right now, my calling in church is to teach the 14-15 year old girls. I absolutely love it! They are each unique and wonderful and help teach me. The lessons we've had so far I feel like they are really meant for me. Even though I am the teacher, I still have so much to learn. These are the lessons I've done already.

Today started out as a rough day for me, but as I was at Church my personal struggles faded a little. They are still there, but they are more manageable. I am grateful that Church is such an uplifting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...