Background

Friday, November 30, 2012

A Very Grateful Month!!!

I love November and this tradition I've started. It helps me be more positive throughout my day. I can't believe that this is the last day of November. It makes me a little sad, but I have a lot to look forward to next month. Like finishing another semester, Hannah (Jonathan's sister) graduating and will be home, spending lots of time with family, doing fun projects for Christmas, and meeting my cousin's sweet baby girl.
December will be a wonderful month!

Before I continue on with December, I need to share one last thing that I am grateful for. I am so grateful for a healthy family. This time last year, two of Jonathan's brothers were extremely sick and were focused on just getting better. Now both of them have made leaps and bounds in their recovery. I get so excited every time I see Taylor's car at school that I write him a note. (The first time I did that he thought is was a note about his parking). I am grateful that all of my other siblings and nieces and nephews have good health as well. A healthy body is such an amazing blessing that we tend to take for granted. I know that our bodies are frail, but when we take care of them they can do all that we need them to do. I am grateful that our family is so much healthier than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...