Background

Friday, November 23, 2012

I Am Grateful For This

I am grateful for medicine and comfort items. I came down with the flu a couple of days ago and sleeping has become very difficult. Last night after going to dinner with the Nelson's and dessert with the Patterson's, Jonathan ran to the store to get me some medicine to help me sleep. (Thank you people who were working on Thanksgiving. It made feel so much better knowing that I could get the medicine I needed!) Well, it wasn't working so I turned on Pride & Prejudice and that worked like a charm!


Today, I'm having a Downton Abbey marathon while Jonathan is working. I am so grateful for all of the little things that are helping me feel a little better.

My medicine, cough drops, and delicious juice!

I love my cozy, warm comforter.
 I am so grateful for Jonathan and how much he takes care of me. Only a few more hours and he'll be home from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...