Background

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Almost Done!

Jonathan and I are almost done with another semester! Just one week left!

Our last Saturday night doing homework!

I got to watch a tape on special relativity. I didn't know they still had those machines!
Jonathan asked me how we were going to celebrate the end of the semester. I was totally caught off guard. It's been awhile since we've been at the end of a semester that I don't really remember doing anything special... It will be fun whatever it is that we end up doing!

I plan on starting all of the many Christmas projects that I have and decorating our apartment for the season. (I may or may not still have my haunted mansion out from Halloween...) I can't wait for a break from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...