Background

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Nutcracker Tradition

I love going to the ballet. It reminds me of my childhood. I remember the years of attending the Nutcracker and then when I performed in it. Every time I go to the ballet, I look back on these wonderful memories. This year was no different. It was so nice and we even got there about 10 minutes early. (Usually we are practically running to our seats!) It was so cute seeing all of the little girls all dressed up not knowing what they were about to see. It will be so fun to take the little girls to the Nutcracker in a few years.

The performance is about to start.

The Snow Queen.
After the performance is over, we always go to Rick's Diner! All they have are desserts and yes they are amazing! We had the mixed berry cheesecake, raspberry torte, and mint chocolate cake. They were all so good!


I love the ballet and I can't wait to share it with Jonathan. We are going to Midsummer Night's Dream in the spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...