Background

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wipe Out!

I got some pictures from the Nelson family cabin trip we took in March. I thought I would share my awesome wipe out.

It started out so well, thanks to Thomas's push.

Then I turned around, and well....


I ended up on my head.

I also had to share a few (when I say a few, I mean a lot) other pictures from that fun day.


Mercedes was so cute wandering in the snow!


We did some wandering, some snow ball fights, and some swinging.


We can't forget our snowman and Mercedes eating snow.


Thomas made some of the best faces while sledding!

 Hannah is so well balanced!


Even Dad went down the hill a few times.


Crazy Thomas going head first!

It was so beautiful being in the snow!

It was so much fun playing in the snow! I can't wait until the next time we get to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...