Background

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Two For One

I am grateful to live in Texas. It's different living in a place where people are equally patriotic for the country as well as for the state they live in. Though you can argue that Texas was it's own country for a time so they are proud of the heritage of where they live. Years ago when we were still living in California, we talked about different places we would like to try living. Texas was towards the top of that list and now that we've been here for over a year we can honestly say that we love it here.


I am grateful for nature. Every so often I see butterflies in the flowers and I am struck by their simple beauty. Their wings are paper thin and yet they can fly around.


I'm also grateful that I can catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...