Background

Sunday, November 11, 2018

100 Years

I am grateful for the men and women that serve to protect our freedoms today as well as in the past. It's hard to believe that 100 years ago the armistice was signed and ended World War One. My great-grandpa Patterson served as a medic during that war and was stationed in the United States.


I am grateful to have so many selfless men and women in my family in times gone by as well as today. I have a brother that graduated from the Marine Officer Candidate School earlier this year as well as a cousin that is preparing to join the Marine Corps. While I don't know what is in store for them, I know that they will become better and stronger men because of their service.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...