Background

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Friends

I am grateful for all our new friends here in Texas. 

I 100% count the kids we teach in Primary as friends because we see them every week and have gotten to know them very well. At times, they drive me crazy but I can't help but love each and every one of them.

Our friend Liza helps us be more social than we tend to be. She organizes dinners with other friends from church that live in our neighborhood and we sometimes get together to play games as well as celebrate her cat's birthday.

My cousin introduced us to his friends that moved out here to Austin. We see them at least every time David comes out, but we really are trying to hang out with them more.


These friendships help make Texas feel even more like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...