Background

Monday, November 26, 2018

Together

I am grateful for all the time that Jonathan and I have had together and will have in the future.

Funny unrelated story. That watch Jonathan's wearing in the picture would make a small beep on the hour every hour. At some point while we were dating, he lost the watch. Years later, it was found deep in my parent's couch. It beeped, but we couldn't figure out where exactly the beep was coming from.

A few weeks ago, I made a comment about life a decade ago and realized that I've known Jonathan for almost an entire decade. It stunned me that we have been together for so long. It doesn't feel like we've been married for much longer than 4 years, but we'll be doubling that in just a few months. I love the life we built together. It hasn't been easy, but it has been more than worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...