Background

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Heritage of Faith

I am grateful for the heritage of faith that my wonderful ancestors as well as my parents left me. It is so valuable in my every day life. I don't know if they were thinking about how their decisions would impact the generations that followed, but they did think about their children and the future they would have.


They were willing to make the necessary changes in their lives to truly live their faith. I have a feeling that some changes were easy, but others we far greater. Many of my ancestors immigrated to America because of their commitment to follow the prophet. At that time they were encouraged to join with the rest of the saints that were in Utah. They gave up everything they knew to start a new life with their new faith. It couldn't have been easy, but they did it and were blessed for generations.


I am grateful that my faith can be traced back through them and know that when they face hardships and challenges they did not give up. I can follow their powerful examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...