Background

Monday, May 7, 2018

It Finally Happened!

I have been enjoying going through the memories my trip to Europe.

I've been blogging out on the terrace to enjoy the weather.

I gathered a lot of tickets and booklets on the trip and I wanted to find a way to keep them together. I thought about more of a travel journal, but I had some thick booklets that I would want to pull out and look through. Back when I was planning our wedding, I got a scrapbook album to keep all of our ideas and receipts from vendors.




I decided to make a travel version of it. As I was taping the tickets in and deciding what pictures I want to print out I realized something.



I am finally scrapbooking. I had leaders that planned scrapbooking activities every so often and I participated but never finished a single page. Well, now I have a travel scrapbook and I am 100% okay with that. I'll share more of it when I finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...