Background

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Testimony

I am grateful to have a testimony. Lately, there has been clarification on policy in my church that received a lot of negative attention. My testimony was not shaken. I could understand why other's were having problems with it and I don't blame them for struggling with it. I hope they hold to the faith they already have and work to understand the policy.

I have worked to get to where I am today. There are plenty of things I struggle with, but I am grateful to know that Jesus Christ leads and guides The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He does it through his servants, the prophets just like He did in ancient times. The heavens are open.

PS I did do one yesterday, but I forgot to share the link...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...