Background

Friday, November 27, 2015

My Own Space

I am grateful to have my own work space at home. When Jonathan and I moved into our apartment, we agreed that he would use the second bedroom as his study space for school. It didn't take long for me to realize that I needed my own space as well. I would take over the kitchen table and the front room, but it was hard to get anything done. Thankfully, my parents were able to bring out my desk when they visited our first summer living in Utah. There was just enough room to squeeze it into our bedroom. It was so nice to have my own space, but it quickly became too cramped.

This is what it looked like before things got crazy!
I  thought about moving around our bed to make some more room for my desk. I kept putting it off, which was silly because everything is so much better.


 I have more than enough room and my desk is no longer in our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...