Background

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Day Ideas

I started getting ready for Valentine's Day way back in January (perhaps making up for the crazy Christmas that we had). I thought I would share a few of my projects and other ideas for this fun holiday!

So, the easiest thing that you could possibly do is to frame some pictures or cute subway art. I did both!



I got the love subway art here. I found the frame with the heart mat at Target for $5. I just couldn't pass that up! The picture next to it says "You fog my spectacles." I had to get that for Jonathan! I found it here.

I also decided to make some heart garland. I found the idea on Pinterest, bought a heart punch (my new favorite toy!), and went to work!
I also added a few paint chip hearts to it.
The finished product! I love it!
These are my finished projects, but I have another one up my sleeve. Here's a clue.


Here are some more ideas from Pinterest.


I hope you have as much fun as I do preparing for holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...