Background

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Wonderful Week!

Last week my nephews and niece (oh that is so fun to say!) came from San Jose to visit. It was so wonderful to play and spend time with all of them. Lyla is getting so much bigger and more interactive, Kyle is as cute as ever, Tyler is super good at playing Star Fox 64, and Ryan loves playing games with the adults.




 My dad has been waiting for the boys to be old enough to play one of his favorite games as a boy. He and his brother would set up their lincoln logs and then shoot them with rubber bands. My dad started buying lincoln logs as soon as he found out that he was going to be a grandpa. I'm not sure who had the most fun, but it was so great to watch the 5 boys (my dad being the biggest) playing.


That same night, Tyler got to spend the night with Jonathan and me. I love our slumber parties! It didn't turn out the way we planned it, but it was still a lot of fun. Tyler and I were going to surprise Jonathan by shooting him with dart guns, but Ty fell asleep too early. I also promised him that we would make a fort, so Jonathan and I built it around Tyler while he was sleeping. He was very happy when he woke up. 


Our amazing fort!

I love spending time with my nephews and nieces. I can't help but think of them as my own kids. It's so wonderful being able to see them grow up. This June, all 7 kids will be together! I can't wait for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...