Background

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Bountiful Temple

Back in September, Jonathan and I went up to the Boutiful temple. I say up because the roads going to the temple were reminiscent of driving in San Francisco. We will not be visiting that temple in the winter. Any way, this temple is very similar to the Mount Timpanogos temple. The biggest differences to me are the spire and the color schemes inside of the temple. This temple has a lot more yellows whereas Timpanogos has various shades of light purple. I was really drawn to the stain glass windows. I would love to have a home with stain glass windows. They are just so beautiful!






I enjoy each and every temple we visit. They are each special in their own way, but the teachings are identical in each and every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...