Background

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Manti Temple

For Jonathan's birthday, we went down to the Manti Temple. To be honest, this is by far my favorite pioneer temple. (Sacramento will always feel like home, but I love Manti.) As soon as you step inside, it feels like you are transported to back in time. To me, the interior feels like I'm on the set of the movie Pollyanna. I love how the pioneer workmanship has been maintained and the attention to detail considering they had to do all of the work by hand.



I was tempted to grab one of these huge rocks for Tyler.


It is truly amazing to live close to so many temples!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm wondering if you would mind being featured on the Link & Mingle for June! Just email mingle@mannerofhappiness.com with a photo of & blurb about yourself. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for thinking of me! I finally emailed you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...