Background

Thursday, September 4, 2014

More Plans

Jonathan and I are really good at coming up with plans for our future. We've learned, the hard way, to not get too specific or set on our ideas. Right now though, we're in the part where we just have to wait and see what exactly is going to happen. This is the part where I start going a little crazy, but this time I am working to focus on what little I can control. I may or may not have to give myself a little pep talk a few times a day when my patience is waning.

via
What helps is that I know that I am on the right path, even though I don't know the details just yet. I have this quote hanging up by my desk and it helps remind me that I need to work to get to where I know I am supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...