Background

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Because Of Him

Last week, I went to the temple for the first time since my grandma died. It hit me really hard that she really is gone. My heart ached for her even though I know she is happy and with so much family. I prayed that she would stay with me while I was in the temple and after that a peaceful feeling washed over me. My grandma spent many, many years as a temple worker, so it's not surprising to me that I would feel her there. This experience reaffirmed my faith that death is not the end. I will be reunited with her once more. This video helps explain where that faith that I have comes from.


Christ lived and suffered that we may all be worthy to come back to the presence of God. He broke the bands of death so that every single person who has ever lived may live again. I know that His love for us is what carried Him through His hardest times and we can turn to His love to carry us through our darkest times. We are never truly alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...