Background

Friday, April 6, 2012

Do You Know the Way To San Jose?

Jonathan and I do! We were trying to decide what we wanted to do on Jonathan's day off during spring break. We thought about camping, but then I was worried about the weather. Then my dad had the idea of going down to San Jose to visit my brother's family. I asked Jonathan if he liked it and then plans were made!

Almost there!
My nephews didn't know that we were coming and woke up to a great surprise the next day seeing Jonathan and me on the bottom bunk! We slowly got up and then played on the trampoline with Tyler and Kyle for at least an hour and a half. Then we played some video games before meeting up with Andy at Apple for lunch. This was Jonathan's first time on Apple's campus. It was fun to be there and spend some time with Andy at work.







It was so much fun to be around the boys and Lyla. I feel like they are my kids especially since they've been part of my life for so many years. I love them all so much and love spending time with them even if it is only for a day. I'm so glad that next week is their spring break so we will be able to play with them this week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...