Background

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Idaho Fun!

After our crazy fun filled days, we all slowed down. On Sunday, we all walked to church.


After church, we picked strawberries and said goodbye to Jonathan. He had classes to get to while I stayed in Idaho for the rest of the week.


Dad with his 2 other daughters and Clara photo bombing with a marshmallow.
Monday morning, we had a doughnut run along with a trip to the smelly dump. The little girls had pink sprinkle doughnuts while Ty had a churro.


On Tuesday, Andy's family (except for Ryan) packed up and left for California. Before they could leave, the boys had to do summersaults and everyone needed to pick more strawberries.





After they left, we played in the backyard for awhile and even had a picnic lunch.




While the kids were in and out of the house playing, my mom and I ended up staying outside for about 7 hours just talking. It's been a very long since we've talked that much since I'm terrible about talking on the phone.


The next day, Annie took the kids to the park while my parents, Chris, and I did a session at the Idaho Falls temple. The kids had a great time and so did we!



The Idaho Falls temple is a very special temple for my family. My grandpa helped with construction of it after he came home from his mission and before he moved to California. My mom said that they were hauling 50 lb sacks of concrete up to the temple and my grandpa, being the ox of a man he was, would carry two sacks at a time. It was such a wonderful experience to be inside of temple that he helped build.

That same evening, I went to Rexburg to visit one of my good friends. It's been over a year since the last time I saw her. It was so much fun to catch up with her and see her preparations for her little girl that's coming next month!

Here's a picture from her maternity shoot. Gorgeous!
After our visit, I took pictures of the Rexburg temple for over an hour.


Even though our days were slower and we had to say goodbye to some of the group, we had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...