Background

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Jackson Hole

Jonathan came back up to Idaho to bring me back home to real life. I wasn't too excited about that, but it was going to happen sooner or later!

I did miss him terribly while he was gone!
Before we went back to real life, though we went to visit Jackson, Wy. I drove through the city 6 years ago, so this was my first real time there. On the drive there, we pasted a tractor and saw a crazy deer cross the road in front of us. Oh, and lots and lots of green fields!



We ate lunch at the Wart Hotel. It's supposably haunted, but I didn't see any ghouls or hear any rattling chains while we were there.


Jonathan found a real Stetson that fits his huge head and Clara found an adorable pink cowgirl hat that she needed. Thank goodness Grandma was there!


We found an amazing chocolate store with beautiful creations.


We wandered around the city for just a little bit. It was getting close to Clara's naptime.


The rest of the day, I was in denial that we were really leaving. Though Idaho gave us another beautiful sunset as our final farewell.


Annie and Chris worked so hard to make our week so wonderful. Annie was saying that Seth and Clara ask when their cousins will be coming over again just about every day. I absolutely love our big family trips in Idaho. I already can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...