Background

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Happiness

Jonathan and I have been married for over three years now. I had a completely different vision of what our life would look like at this point. It was wonderful. But as usual, our life played out very differently than the plan that I had.

I struggled and fought the differences at first. I would get upset at times because things just were not going according to my schedule. All of these feelings exploded after we lost our baby.

Our only purchase for our baby.
I felt like there was no coming back from all that pain and the losing the future I started envisioning and experiencing with our baby.

via

It's taken a long time, but I finally realized that our kids are going to come when they need to be here. Instead of focusing and fixating on that, I see that I have plenty of goals and dreams that rely on me and I'm so excited to work towards them. I'll be sharing more as the preliminary steps start coming together, but for now I just want to say that life for me and Jonathan is so good. He has been trying to push and pull me to this point and I'm grateful that he never gave up on me and that he understands a little bit better that I just needed time to work through everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...