Background

Friday, November 4, 2022

Chromecast

 I am grateful for finding ways to adapt my scripture and General Conference study. The vast majority of my day is breastfeeding Lucy and finding ways to connect with Aaron, so my personal study has taken a backseat. Thankfully, there are so many resources on YouTube! I've listened to President Nelson's talks from this last General Conference many times as well as my favorite podcast for Come Follow Me.

I choose what I want to study and cast it to the TV since Aaron likes to think my phone is actually for him. While I don't get as much out of studying this way as when I'm sitting down and reading, I'm still getting more each time I rewatch the same material. Something is so much better than nothing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...