Background

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

A Month of Gratitude

 It feels right to dust off the old blog for daily gratitude posts again. I don't remember what inspired me to start doing it about 10 years ago (Yeah I can't believe it either!) but I want to do it again after a hiatus of at least a couple of years. The basic premise is to find at least one thing to be grateful for each day rather than just waiting until Thanksgiving day to share what I'm grateful for. I invite you to join me in sharing the things you are grateful for.

This morning I am feeling grateful for prayer. I'm grateful to have it as a connection to heaven and a power that is greater than my own. Through prayer I receive inspiration for what I should be doing as well as taking time to give thanks to God for the various ways I see His hand in my life.


I figured you can't go wrong with a picture of my cute kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...