Background

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Beautiful Texas

 I am grateful for each season and the beauty we enjoy throughout each one here in Texas. (In all honesty, I didn't do much enjoying this summer since it was extra hot and I overheated easily since I was pregnant.)

I'm grateful for the somewhat cooler weather and beautiful pumpkins of fall.


I love the mild winter days that enables us to get out and see our cow friends.


I am so grateful for how beautiful all the wildflowers are each spring. It's like the earth is giving me a favorite birthday present every year!


This summer, I was extra grateful for the few summer storms that came. Aaron was grateful too!

Before we moved to Texas, I imagined it all looked like a dry desert like what you see in an old western movie. I'm grateful that I was wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...