Background

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Better Late Than Never

I'm not giving up even if I am only doing this every other day!

I am grateful for good books and sharing them with Aaron and Lucy. Yesterday, we finished reading Peter Pan. Sure they aren't really getting that much out of it, but it's still a habit I want to instill in them. I'm good at starting books, but not finishing them. My friend Alyssa shared her reading stats at the end of last year and it inspired me to make a New Year's resolution to start finishing books. I didn't want to overwhelm myself especially with a toddler and anticipating a pregnancy so I went with 24 books for the year. It's felt so good actually finishing books and I met my goal before Lucy was born. I still have about 10 books that I am currently working through, but I know eventually I will finish them. 


I am grateful for cute hair bows. I was certain that Lucy was a boy so much that I didn't start prepping her clothes until my 35 week ultrasound that verified that she was in fact a girl. I still was only 95% convinced while I labored and finally 100% when I saw her for myself. I think my favorite part of having a little girl is all the cute bows to coordinate with her outfits or even just her pajamas! Seeing them all hung up brings me so much happiness!

Yes, I have added even more since I took this picture.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...