Background

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Another Two for One

 I am grateful for prayer. Last night, Aaron was having an unusually difficult time going to sleep. Jonathan checked on him, but he mostly wanted to play. Unfortunately, the crying continued. After feeding Lucy, I checked on him. I held him in my arms and again he mostly wanted to play. I got him some trains and still he wasn't ready for me to go. The thought came to me to pray with Aaron one more time. While I said the prayer I felt impressed to ask for his angels to come and comfort him. I don't typically pray like that, but they felt right. Aaron still wasn't ready for me to leave, but he quickly calmed down and had a restful night.


I am grateful to slow down. Lucy has helped me to reprioritize my life right now. I'm not running around trying to get things done. Instead I'm typically cuddling Lucy or playing on the floor with Aaron. It is so nice to go so slowly even though it still shocks me that we are already halfway through November!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...