Background

Friday, June 29, 2018

Marco Polo

One thing that helped keep me connected with Jonathan while I was 7 hours ahead of him was being able to talk to him. There were a couple of nights that I woke up well before Jonathan needed to go to sleep so we talked for a few hours. That wasn't the best ongoing plan for the trip because I really needed to get some good sleep.


Thankfully, months before the trip Amy introduced me to an app called Marco Polo. It's kind of like texting a video. You can watch the video live or whenever it's convenient. It made the huge time difference so much easier. It's also been great to keep up with Amy and her silly kids.

Sometimes Charlotte draws pictures for me.
This app seriously made traveling across time zones much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...