Background

Friday, February 22, 2013

Highlights of '12

On New Year's Eve, Jonathan and I were chaperones for a youth church dance. We had the tough job of guarding some exterior doors. To help keep ourselves occupied, I thought it would be fun to come up with a list of the top twelve things that happened/ we did this year. I'll just share a few with you.


Jonathan had his first experience of going to Disneyland for multiple days!
(I want to go back just to be in Cars Land!)



 I loved our trip to Idaho during the summer especially because all 17 Patterson's were together.
At the end of this month, this picture will be outdated because baby Charlotte will be here!



Jonathan saved my life when I passed out at the temple.
(I'm only being slightly over-dramatic.)

We also were very regular with our temple attendance and
I know that has been such a blessing in our life.

We have a real plan for our future! (And this one really feels like it will stick!)

We survived our separation due to Girl's Camp (which I still have yet to blog about, it will come).
(I loved Camp, just not being away from my Mr. Nelson!)

Our car was stolen! (And promptly returned.)

2012 was our first calender year together!
(And it didn't even feel like it was that long!)


We have a deeper understanding of each other than we did the year before.

Last year was a wonderful year and I have a feeling that this year will be great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...