Background

Friday, November 8, 2019

Catch Up!

I'm grateful that I can catch up on the days that I've already missed.


I'm grateful for productive Saturdays. This past Saturday, Jonathan was on a roll with getting things done around our new apartment. He assembled shelves and then used them to organize his tools in our little storage closet on our patio. This is the first time we've ever had anything like this and it has been a blessing. We no longer have a trunk filled with tools and now we can easily find whatever tool we need.

I am grateful for the Lord's tender mercies that brought us to Texas. I've been thinking a lot about how we made it to Texas as we moved out of our first place. There were so many blessings and one of the biggest ones was finding our apartment. It was hard to leave, but it was time to move forward. I am grateful for all of the memories we will have of our time there.


I'm grateful for gorgeous Texas sunsets. I love how they linger for what seems like hours and how they change as the sun gets lower and lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...