Background

Saturday, October 6, 2018

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Today is the beginning of General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In other words my favorite time of year! Last month, I finished reviewing all the talks that were given last April and I can't wait to receive more direction in my everyday life.


It's wonderful experience to meet in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City, but it's amazing how easy it is to watch General Conference all over the world!


This time last year, we were able to watch even though we were still far from unpacked. All you really need is an internet connection and you too can participate in General Conference. This year the missionaries that are serving in our ward will be joining us for the Saturday Morning Session. 

I love watching General Conference. Each year there are a few talks that are clearly written to help me in whatever my current situation is. It bolsters me up and gives me guidance on what I need to improve on so I can live a better and happier life.

Check out this link to figure out the best/easiest way for you to watch General Conference this weekend.

Remember, the General Women's Session will be happening tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...