Background

Thursday, November 16, 2017

My Body

I am grateful for a strong and healthy body. Our apartment has a fantastic gym and when I started using it I wasn't sure how my body would react because I haven't consistently worked out in years. I had no real expectations, but I knew that I wanted to take care of my body. I made a goal to work out at least three times a week and the reward would be a much needed pair of new Nikes.


After a few easy workouts on the elliptical, I finally started pushing myself harder and I didn't feel like death like when I was in high school. Because I progressed so quickly, I went ahead and purchased my well deserved shoes.


Just last night I ran three miles in less than 18 minutes. I can't believe that I can actually push myself like this when running an entire warm up lap in high school was too much for me to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...