Background

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

A Month of Gratitude

I can't believe it's already November! As with previous years, I'm going to be posting everyday about something I'm grateful for to help get into the real spirit of Thanksgiving.


Today I am feeling particularly grateful for Jonathan. He has worked tirelessly over the years to complete his degree. His persistence opened opportunities that would have stayed dreams if he didn't push through the discouraging times. It still seems unreal how his career has started with his dream coming true of working for IBM's security team. I love that he is still working just as hard and learning just as much, but can focus on enjoying life with me when the work day is over.

I encourage you to participate in finding something you are grateful for each day and write (or type it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...